Psychology Teachers Film Club
Welcome to the Club where membership gives you access to films specifically tailored to the needs of A-level teachers and students.
Membership costs just £25 (+VAT), lasts for 12 months and gives you complete on-demand access to the films - plus automatic access to new films we publish during your membership.
Try Before You Buy
Take advantage of our Free One-Month trial.
Click the Subscribe button to begin your free trial.
Both your free trial and Club Membership give you access to the following films:
- Laboratory Experiments
- Field Experiments
- Natural Experiments
- Experimental Design
- Naturalistic Observation
- Self-Report Methods
- Case Study Research
- Reliability and Validity
- Variables [new]
Issues and Debates:
- Ethics and Ethical Issues
- Socially Sensitive Research
- The Usefulness of Psychological Research
- Psychology and Science
- Determinism and Free Will
- Individualistic and Situational Psychology
- Ethical Issues in Animal Research
- Milgram and Beyond: Obedience and Identity
- Bowlby: Attachment and Maternal Deprivation
- Ainsworth: The Strange Situation
- Rosenhan: Being Sane in Insane Places
- The English-Romanian Adoptees Project
- False Memories [new]
Maths in Psychology:
- Spearman’s Rho [new]
All memberships include a 1 month free trialSubscribe
Watch link provided after purchase
Membership of the Film Club gives one year's access to 28 individial films, plus new films will be added regularly.